Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Wish.......

I wish I was non-existent.....
Not known,not remembered.....
The pain would be as non-existent then.....
I know,you would frown.....
Whom would you hurt then??????
But let me tell you,
I am as good as extinct now.....
My feelings...you can no more mow....
All thanks to you my dear....
Because...you helped me raise the pink blinds....
And see the gore behind....
The gore of my love.....
The gore of my care.....
And so...I wished I was non-existent.....
So nice of you love,you gave me that too.......

6 comments:

Alhad Mahabal said...

hey, its kinda abstract! The sort of what I like, only if I can get it!!! HA
newez keep writing.

Gaurang said...

good piece of work....

Shrutika said...

whos Preeti????........can u plz help me identify???//

Shrutika said...

n how cum u know my petname?????

mumbaikaar said...

lovely, but it makes me sad....

SaiK said...

why dont you write anymore?